Model: Rancher 420
System: Slip On
Color: Stainless Steel
End Cap: Swamp Series Snorkel
HMF EFI CONTROLLER REQUIRED
The Swamp Series from HMF is the original in setting new standards for horse power, sound, and durability on a utility machine. The large stainless steel shell has more internal volume to create more horse power at lower sound levels.
- Controls sound levels to approximately 1-2 dB over stock
- 304 Stainless Steel, 5" diameter shell gives the exhaust more internal volume.
- The inlet is TIG welded for a completely water tight seal in conjunction with the snorkel kit.
- USFS Approved: All HMF offroad exhausts come with a USFS approved spark arrester.
- Two Year Warranty: HMF Engineering Inc. warranties all exhaust systems for two years from the date of purchase for all manufacturing defects.
The HMF Optimizer is pre-loaded with baseline settings for your Honda Rancher 420 2009-2014 using a HMF exhaust. Plug it in and ride.
The HMF Optimizer is a piggy-back EFI controller because it does not replace the stock ECU, but rather monitors the signals to the injectors and makes fuel adjustments based on the mode settingsthat have been pre-loaded at HMF. The HMF Optimizer has a push button interface allowing access up to 3 different modes to allow for quick fine tuning by the end user without the need of a computer.
(Final tuning is always the responsibility of the end user)
- Pre-loaded map developed by HMF specifically for quads that run a HMF exhaust.
- No laptop necessary/push button tuning on the fly.
- Uses load based technology which allows for tuning in every gear.
- Ability to add fuel without altering the stock fuel map.
- Easy to see LED lights to indicate operating zone.
- Push button interface to allow quick fine tuning.
- Easy installation.
- Boost Sensing fuel control