2015 2016 2017 Ford F150 LED Headlights – OEM Retrofit – Excellent Condition
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- Broken Arrow,OK,USA
- Ships to:
- Ford Motor Company
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Does Not Apply
- Placement on Vehicle:
- Bulbs Included:
- OE Spec or Performance/Custom:
- OE Spec
- Ballast Included:
- Mounting Hardware Included:
- Bulb Type:
- Headlight Style:
- Does not apply
2015-2017 Ford F150 LED Headlights – OEM Retrofit – Excellent Condition
Pair of USED OEM LED headlights with complete retrofit Diode Dynamics Switchback LED kit. The running light is white and turn signals are amber (very unique and will definitely set your truck apart from others). Inner housing is color matched to the truck. Color is Oxford White shell with Absolute Black accessory pieces (see pictures).
MODIFICATION HISTORY: (Please see all pictures for reference to all listed items below)
- Lenses are both in excellent shape and both headlights are fully operational with no issue. The driver lens has a very vague heatmark on the bottom portion inside the lens. The mark happened during removal of the lens when the retrofit was done. As stated, lenses are still in excellent condition. The passenger lens also has a very minor heatmark on the outer edge of the light. Both of these marks have to be held in light just right to see but are still there.
- The driver side had minor condensation issues after initial opening and closing of the lens. That has been resolved and currently shows no signs of condensation. Headlights were sealed with Morimoto retro rubber and has a good bead around the entirety of the housing. There are very minor watermarks on the inside of the driver lens that can be seen when looked at just right.
- The driver side has a mounting tab with a small crack. It’s the tab that mounts the headlight valance with a push rivet. Tab is still functional and is was mounted to the truck with no issue.
- Both driver and passenger lights have a tab broken (see pictures). It’s a small hinged tab that snaps in place once the light is installed completely. I had them both off when they were on my truck and had no issues. All mounting tabs that accept bolts are 100% intact. Small tabs mentioned on this line are kind of useless since the bolts hold the headlight in place firmly.
- The passenger lens also has a scratch on the very top surface (not seen when installed) that was made when re-opening the lens to replace the Diode Dynamics LED boards.
- The lights will NOT come with the ballasts. The stock LED ballasts should be used when installing these lights.
These lights are completely plug and play with the stock LED ballasts from an existing truck WITH LED headlamps. These lights require a separate harness if using with halogen headlamps.
Once again, lights come as is WITHOUT the LED ballasts. THEY WILL NOT FIT ON A TRUCK WITH OEM HALOGEN LAMPS UNLESS YOU HAVE THE SEPARATE HARNESS!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the condition or use of the headlights.