Sachs Performance SRE SMF Sintered Clutch Kit Audi A3 1.9TDI Quattro 8L 2000-03
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $1,437.41 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- United Kingdom
- Ships to:
- Sachs Performance
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Sachs Performance SRE Single Mass Flywheel Sintered Paddle Clutch Kit for Audi A3 1.9 TDI Quattro 8L (2000 - 2003) Models
Please Note: Single mass flywheel kits can cause low RPM or idle rattles and noises, these are normal for this kit and do not cause damage to your car.
This kit includes:
Sachs SRE Single Mass Flywheel
Sachs SRE Sintered Paddle Clutch Disc
Sachs SRE Pressure Plate
Pressure Plate Bolts
Sachs Part Numbers:
Single Mass Flywheel - 003071000141
Sintered Paddle Clutch Disc - 881861999879
Pressure Plate - 883082999798
This Kit Fits: Volkswagen / Audi / Seat / Skoda 6 Speed 02M Gearboxes.
The sintered paddle clutch disc is rated by Sachs to 600+Nm, suited for race and track use due to the increased grab and faster wear rate.
An organic clutch kit is also available, rated to 530+Nm, please contact us for more information.
- The SACHS Performance clutch-flywheel conversion kit delivers more transmittable torque and more stability, longer life and superior thermal resistance.
- The containing sintered clutch disc has a higher friction coefficient than plates with organic friction material. That allows for highest transmittable torque and makes them very dirt and oil resistant.
- The weak two-mass flywheel will be replaced with a lightened one-mass flywheel made of steel. Easy exchange with your old clutch and two-mass-flywheel.
- The original releaser/csc will still fit.
- Light weight flywheels keep less inertia in storage but the lighter rotating mass provides significantly improved engine response and acceleration characteristic.
- To compensate the dual mass flywheel and it´s vibration damping, the SACHS Performance clutch kit contains a clutch disc with torsion springs that function as vibration damper between engine and gearbox.
- Due to reduction of mass and more rigid connection a stronger transfer of transmission noise can occur. It also allows for faster and sportier gearshifts. That makes it extremely useful for street and 1/4miles races, endurance races, hill climbing (group N), rallye.
If you have any questions or queries please contact us via eBay. We try to respond to messages within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response within 24 hours please send us another message. Alternatively contact us via the e-mail address which is displayed at the top of the listing.
We post Worldwide, so please contact us if you require a quote. To pay for an International order, please buy the item and we will adjust the postage costs prior to payment.
Please be aware that some of our items are made to order and can carry up to a 14 day lead time. Information on lead times for all made to order items will be included in the Product Description.
We aim to deliver stocked items within 3-5 working days depending on the time of order and availability from our suppliers. If you are still waiting for your product after 10 working days please contact us so that we can track your item.
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make there after.
If you would like to return your item please check that you are within the return period and contact us to arrange a return and refund.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
ALL items will be inspected upon return and a full refund will only be issued if the item is in satisfactory condition. We will unable to offer a refund for damaged goods. Return postage costs are paid for by the buyer and are non-refundable.