PERKINS 804C-T Engine Assembly Free Shipping With 6 Month Warranty Save$$
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $6,099.99 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- 6 Month
- Bundle Listing:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Manufacturer Part Number:
You are looking at a PERKINS 804C-Tengine assembly with a tested warranty please ask a question in eBay messages Rick Davis 9565174458
TESTED, ENGINE COMPLETE RUNS WELL BEARINGS INSPECTED WARRANTY TAKEOUT PLEASE CALL TODAY LOW MILES K 6-MONTH WARRANTY 180 DAYS FROM INSTALlATION!
Trans-Atlantic Trucks specializes in quality used truck engines and transmissions. We stock all types of truck engines including Cummins Engines, Detroit Engines, Isuzu Engines, , International Engines, Mercedes Engines, Ford Engines, Volvo Engines, Mack Engines, CAT Engines and More. We have parts available to core engine builders, blocks, heads, ECM's and more. Same day shipping on most engines, freight costs vary.
1. All Engines, Transmissions and Axle Assemblies have a 6-month warranty, unless otherwise stated on the first page of this invoice. The warranty covers internal damage only, although injectors may be located internally the warranty does not cover them.
2. Starters, Radiators, Air Conditioning Compressors have a 60 day warranty, unless otherwise stated on the first page of this invoice.
3. Cylinder Heads are warrantied against external damage (visible damage) or with paperwork from a licensed machine shop.
4. The customer must inspect the part and notify us within 7 days if the part is wrong or damaged.
5. All parts should be properly installed by a licensed shop. New OEM oil, filter, seals, gaskets and anti-freeze should be properly installed before starting. If these terms are not met the warranty is voided.
6. All electrical parts, cut parts, internal parts, body parts, tires, glass and diesel/DEF tanks are sold “AS-IS” with no warranty and the SALE IS FINAL.
7. SALE IS FINAL on any NON-RUNNER. In most cases the non-runner is returned as being defective by another customer, so we are not 100% sure of the problem.
8. In the unlikely event a part sold is defective, Trans Trucks should be notified immediately. DO NOT remove part(s) from truck until we have been notified. In some cases we will inspect the truck, before determining our next step.
9. We may exchange the parts at our discretion. In some cases we will opt not to exchange it and issue a refund.
10. If a return or exchange is needed the customer has to return the part in the original condition as when purchased within their warranty period to receive an exchange, store credit or refund. The Part must contain our identifying mark.
11. Customer is responsible for ALL freight and transportation charges.
12. We are not responsible for any shipping delays once the part leaves the warehouse.
13. All core exchanges must be returned complete by the customer within 45 days of receiving part, we do not cover freight charges.
14. We are not responsible for any losses or expenses that may occur due to a defective part.
15. This warranty is non transferable and can only be used by customer listed on the invoice.
16. Any deposit or partial payment will hold your part for 14 days, this deposit or partial payment is non-refundable.
17. Refunds are generally issued within 30 days of us receiving defective part. Refund will be minus the 25% restocking fee and any freight charges. There is a 25% restocking fee on ALL returns, NO EXCEPTIONS! Our warranty does not cover any labor or any additional expenses. No Exchange, Store Credit or Refund will be given without original invoice.