EBC S8KF1114 - Stage 8 Super Truck Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $585.03 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Las Vegas,NV,USA
- Ships to:
- EBC Brakes
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Fitment Type:
- Product Type:
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Other Part Number:
- Stage 8 Super Truck
- Driving Style:
- Hauling & Towing
- Front Outside Diameter:
- 381mm (15")
- Rotor Material:
- Cast Iron
- Rotor Style:
- Dimpled & Slotted
- Outside diameter:
- 381mm (15")
- 34.1mm (1.34")
- Product Name:
- Brake Kit
- Kit Parts Included:
- Part Number Rotor: GD1723, Pad: ED92064
- Brakes Location:
- Brake Kit Type:
- Standard Brake Kits
- Rotor Construction:
- Product Details:
- Disc Brake Upgrade Kit
EBC S8KF1114 - Stage 8 Super Truck Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit
Stage 8 Super Truck Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit (S8KF1114) by EBC®. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 8 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your stopping power and produce less brake dust than your stock brakes. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
Fits Following Models:E Engine VIN Character
- Bolt Pattern: 120mm
- Driving Style: Performance / Racing, Hauling & Towing
- FMSI Cross Reference: D1426
- Rotor Thickness: 34.1mm (1.34")
- Outside Diameter: 381mm (15")
- Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
- Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases
- Round indents in the rotors surface further increase cooling without the risk of cracking that drill-through holes pose
- Black GEOMET and NITROTHERM™ anti corrosive finish
- Brake rotors are unidirectional to the left and right side of your vehicle to maximize effectiveness
- 3GD vented centers feature a wider aperture for air to pass between both rotor sides for superior cooling
- EBC recommends a 500 mile break in period with lighter braking application
- British made top quality product
- High-grip pads bite quickly and feature less progressive brake application
- Friction level of .6 hot and .5 cold makes these EBC's highest and fastest-gripping pads
- Recommended for experienced racetrack drivers only
- Highly abrasive semi-metallic pad construction is designed to provide the best grip at the expense of brake rotor life
- Designed for use with low drag multi-piston, performance brake calipers only
- Features two cooling gaps in the pad surface instead of one for increased cooling and debris collection
- Backing plates feature vibration-balancing weights to reduce squealing noise under high stress
- Pads are bonded to backing plates with a layer of chemical bonding material that triples separation resistance
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are orange powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Pads come new with rough, heat-scorched surface designed for improved bedding with rough or worn rotors
- Dimples are resistant to cracking compared to drilled holes
- Slots increase pad bite and de-glaze pads
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Resistant to warping and fading
EBC pioneered brake rotors with dimple-drilled round indents decades ago to provide a solution to cracking problems that sometimes plague perforated rotors operating under high stress and heat conditions. What makes the 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors superior is the presence of both these dimpled indents and straight vent slots. Combined, they provide the superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gas that is needed to keep rotors cool and functional during street performance driving in any weather. Additionally, 3GD rotors feature a wider vented aperture for air to pass between both rotor sides, so metal expands evenly during use and the chance of warpage is minimized. 3GD rotors are designed for use with EBC Greenstuff 4x4 brake pads, Greenstuff 2000 compact car pads, Yellowstuff heavy duty 4x4 brake pads, and Yellowstuff / Redstuff pads created for shorter high performance street or track runs and drifting. 3GD brake rotors are anodized to prevent corrosion, and rotors should be fully ready for use after the first 500 miles of moderate brake application.
World-renowned brake experts at EBC have developed over a dozen variations of performance brake components, and each one is crafted to provide a superior level of grip, wear, and performance for uniquely different vehicle sizes, weights, and applications. When the company engineers who created pads that can survive 1,800 degree temperature test runs turn their attention to creating equally impressive brake rotors, you will see rotors finely tuned to deliver impressive looks behind your wheel spokes and last run performance that’s as equally impressive as your first. If you’ve been let down by underperforming brake rotors that didn’t last as long as they should, 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors are designed for the long run. If installed at the same time as a new set of EBC long life brake pads, it’s not uncommon for these rotors to last the length of the first set with more than enough life to be used with a second set. All EBC brake rotors are cast to a high metal strength rating of 150 newton meters and are precision CNC machined to be within tolerances of less than 0.05 millimeters. 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors are the result of relentless testing and refinement, and when better brake rotors are built it is EBC that will build them.
For the longest and hardest non-street racing applications, the brake experts at EBC have created the ultimate set of replacement brake pads. Orangestuff Full Race Brake Pads are constructed of a specially engineered metallic material that bites quickly and severely into brake rotors to provide powerful grip for any heavy racecar. Unlike EBC's Bluestuff organic pads that are designed for racing AND street use, these Orangestuff metallic pads are legal for racetrack use only because their level of grip makes them more difficult to apply gradually during everyday street driving. And while Bluestuff pad material prolongs brake rotor life, Orangestuff's extremely abrasive characteristics which give it such great braking power actually wear the rotors down faster.
Because of the intense heat that can build up on brake components, Orangestuff brake pads are meant to be used only on high-performance brake calipers with multiple pistons that release faster and more completely with less drag. During EBC tests on a dynamometer where a full 1G of stopping force was applied repeatedly, Orangestuff pads survived sustained operation at temperatures of 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit without chipping, cracking, or coming apart. During the dyno test, rotor surfaces were literally glowing red and while the performance of the Orangestuff pads dropped slightly under these conditions, the majority of their effectiveness remained. Instead of using rivets to secure pad material and backing plates together, Orangestuff pads use an additional chemical layer between the two in order to form a strong bond that provides three times the resistance of pad separation or shear. Four balancing weights built in to the backing plates of the pads ensure high-frequency vibration is cancelled out to eliminate squealing noise.
No matter whether you're doing basic repairs and maintenance, modifying your car's street appeal and performance, or adding high-tech lighting and electronics, our great selection of brand name products and knowledgeable associates will ensure success with all your automotive projects.
We offer the finest and widest variety of automotive parts and accessories using state-of-the-art technologies, and employ the most dedicated and creative team members.
These individuals focus on exceeding expectations of customers who want the exact component at the best price in the quickest time. Our goal is to provide a WOW experience during every customer interaction.
Whatever you need, whether it's a replacement part to fix a broken down vehicle, a crash part to repair a vehicle from an accident, perhaps a new set of custom wheels and tires, or something to make it flashy or faster, lifted or lowered, we will be your one-stop shop.
We fulfill our mission daily with enthusiasm and optimism, learning from our ongoing opportunities and successes. We enjoy a modern yet tricked out work atmosphere while ensuring a true learning environment to develop our people.